1. Items listed for the auction are the property of their vendors where www.cankayamuzayede.com shall solely be an intermediary.
2. Bidders can participate in the auction by way of on-line registration, written bids, fax or via telephone, requiring confirmation.
3. Bids already proposed cannot be witdrawn or reduced.
4. Auctioned items shall go to the highest bidder. In cases where there is no more than a single bidder, s/he shall buy the item concerned with the starting price. In the event of multiple bidders, the highest bidder shall buy the item concerned, at the price, whereby the increases listed here below shall be added to the bid of the previous bidder. In the event of equality of bids for the same item, the item shall be sold to the first bidder.
5. The rules for raising bids in our auctions is as follows:
10 TRY to 20 TRY : 1 TRY
20 TRY to 50 TRY : 2.50 TRY
50 TRY to 100 TRY : 5 TRY
100 TRY to 200 TRY : 10 TRY
200 TRY to 500 TRY : 25 TRY
500 TRY to 1,000 TRY : 50 TRY
1,000 TRY to 2,000 TRY : 100 TRY
2,000 TRY to 5,000 TRY : 250 TRY
5000 TRY to 10,000 TRY : 500 TRY
10,000 TRY to 20,000 TRY : 1,000 TRY
20,000 TRY to 50,000 TRY: 2,500 TRY
50,000 TRY to 100,000 TRY : 5,000 TRY
100,000 TRY on : 10,000 TRY
6. Prices specified under this auction are starting prices. Items shall not be sold for prices under starting prices.
7. Explanations on the listed items shall neither be final nor binding. We, as the establishment, and within the boundaries of our capabilities, shall act in our best effort to provide the most detailed and accurate information through any descriptions and visuals. The buyers shall be considered to have previously examined the items auctioned. Hence, if possible, the items shall be examined in situ, and if not, we recommend that the bidders contact us for our assistance in detailed examination.
8. The price of items bought shall be paid in cash. The buyer shall pay, on top of the final selling price, which is the hammer price, the auction commission (15%) and VAT (18%). VAT rate for book items is 8%. Shipment/cargo costs shall rest with the buyer.
9. Payment can be in cash or via bank transfer.
10. Items shall not be delivered unless payment is made. The sale of items the payment of which has not been made in 7 days shall be revoked.
11. In the event of any disputes arising from the Agreement to Sell under the auction, the computer records of the company, the auction minutes and commercial books and/or papers shall be construed exclusively as final evidence, and so without requiring further oath.
12. Our establishment holds the right to not-register any and all persons at its sole discretion or to cancel the registration of those listed as well as to revoke the sale as long as in line with legal requirements and justified under the terms of payment.
13. We shall hold the exclusive right to join the lots of items listed for the auction for collective sale or to break down a lot or to withdraw certain lots from the auction before or during the auction.
14. Identity check as per Law No. 4208 shall be carried out for real and legal persons to participate in the auction and buy items for prices above 5000 TRY.
15. All rights of any and all information, texts and visuals, which are published on our website or in our catalogues shall be reserved. None of the above shall be, neither in part nor in whole, published without our written permission.
16. On-line bidders shall be considered to have accepted the conditions laid down herein, verbatim.